- Open up the music player on your computer.
- Set it to play your entire music collection.
- Hit the “shuffle” command.
- Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That’s right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It’s time for total musical honesty.
- If you get the same artist twice, you may skip the second (or third, or etc.) occurances. You don’t have to, but since randomness could mean you end up with a list of ten song with five artists, you can if you’d like.
- Write it up in your blog or journal and link back to at least a couple of the other sites where you saw this.
- optional: Leave a comment here and tell me you did it.
1. Sam Cooke - I'll Come Running Back To You
2. Underworld - Cups
3. Zero 7 - In The Waiting Line
4. Bobby Womack - Woman's Gotta Have It
5. Mobb Deep feat. 50 Cent - Clap Those Thangs
6. Fate - Deep Inside (from the Jungle Talk album, DJ Wildchild and MC Skibadee)
7. George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic - Atomic Dog
8. RJD2 - Ghostwriter
9. DJ Spooky & Mr. Scruff - Murderah Style
10. The Pogues - The Parting Glass
btw... this J-Zone track is fucking hotter than... i dunno... walking on the sun barefoot. you better get it.